We recently held our latest “A Beer With Abir” event (cleverly named after our co-founder and CEO, Abir Sen) in Minneapolis, MN.
We’ve been holding these events since the company’s founding in 2013. The purpose is to gather our employer customers to provide a business update, collect feedback and brainstorm new ideas. Besides being fun for all, there’s immense value in connecting with our customers in person. As we grow, we plan to continue holding these events regularly.
Here are just a few of the highlights from the event:
- With the support and trust of our employer customers, we’re continuing to grow rapidly nationwide. Gravie’s approach to reinventing employee benefits is a movement that’s gaining steam – and of course we couldn’t do it without our customers.
- In February we acquired one of the largest Medicare brokerages in Minnesota, adding Medicare to our list of products. We’re excited to help individuals of all ages.
- We’ve continued to adapt to new regulations, and our customers’ input. One example is the new tax-friendly option for businesses with fewer than 50 employees. Learn more about it here: Gravie Guide: Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement.
- This April we’re welcoming more expert, licensed Gravie advisors to our team allowing us to improve our efficiency in helping your employees with everything benefits related. (Check out this Humans of Gravie post to learn more about how our advisors help members.)
- Although the future of the ACA is uncertain, we will continue to provide better benefits for all. The defined contribution approach to benefits is becoming increasingly popular among employers, and that won’t change regardless of the political climate.
- We’re continuing to innovate based on our customers’ needs, so stay tuned for more exciting things to come soon!
If you’re a Gravie customer and you have feedback or ideas to share, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be on the look out for our quarterly newsletter, The Gravie Dish, it's a great resource for learning what's going on at Gravie and in the benefits industry.
If you’re not a Gravie customer, learn more about how Gravie provides “Better Benefits For All” by downloading the ebook below or contact us today.